Quotes these days are helpful. They spark an inner fire than radiates around you. Most times, we get depressed due to one setback, failure, disappointment and other negative things. We tend to crawl to our beds and just stay there, wallowing ourselves in thoughts that do not help matters. Many are not gingered anymore. Many feel like ending it all. Do I have the answer? Well, maybe. If you channel your energy into what I am going to give you then, I bet, you won’t be in that depressed(ion) zone any longer. You will see a lot of changes in your life. You will notice that the feeling of I Can’t will slowly roll away and be replaced with I can. I’m telling you, it is that easy if you obey.
I’m passionate about finding and exploring new things. Exploring helps. It adds to the already stapled knowledge you have somewhere in one of the files in your brain. You learn things your mind never crossed a moment ago. That is why I find out. I research. I grow myself. I elevate myself too. That is why I have put forward a lot of motivational words from powerful people lately.
People that decided to make a difference.
People that said, I can re-write my wrongs.
People that are also unknown. They spit out words of wisdom wherever they go.
I feel like sharing it with you. They should motivate you. They should encourage you, especially in the hardest times of your life. You’ll realize that your mind will be boosted when you take note of at least one. I give you daily dose of motivation. I promise to update it often. Enjoy!
- “Be a voice and not an echo.”
- “Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction.”
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” -Oprah.
- “Your dream (destination, goal) doesn’t have an expiration date.”
- “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” -Maya Angelou.
- “Do not aim to be successful, aim to be significant and the success will naturally follow.” -Oprah.
- “Think like a queen. A queen is never afraid of failure. Failure is only a stepping stone to greatness.” -Oprah.
- “To strive in life, you need three bones; A funny bone, a wishbone and a backbone.” -Unknown.
- “What you think, determines how you live.”
- “In life; You learn, unlearn and relearn.”
- “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” -Elizabeth Gilbert.
- “Life’s most persisting question is; What are you doing for others?”
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is God’s gift, that is why we call it the present.”
- “No one is you and that is your superpower.”
- “Shine and stop being under the bucket.”
- “It’s not ‘what’ we have in our life but ‘who’ we have in our life that matters.”
- “I have purpose anxiety. I am anxious to make a difference before it is too late.” -John Tesh.
- “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.” -John Wayne.
- “Believe in yourself and find your place in life.” -Tega(me).
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” -Sir John Bowring.
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” -Henry Ford.
- “When negativity begins to set in, Recreate You.” -Tega(me).
- “Be strong enough to forgive without hearing an apology.” -Derek Moneyberg.
- “The impossible journey is the one you never begin.” -Tony Robbins.
- “One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius.” -Simone de Beauvoir – French Writer.
- “The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” -Arthur C. Clarke – British sci-fi writer.
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” -Les Brown – American motivator.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” -Walt Whitman – American poet & journalist.
- “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson – American essayist and poet.
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” -Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy – Russian writer and philosopher.
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” -Amelia Earhart, record-setting aviator.
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” -Earl Nightingale – American radio personality.
- “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry – French writer and aviator.